Stephy


Name: Stephy
Age: 21
Location: Hong Kong
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326711562
Description:
IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE ASKING ANYTHING I ALREADY EXPLAINED. FUCK YOU, IM NOT REPLYING. :)

BU£Y&FOCUSED

OHSNAP! its stephywong;

✖ Chinese
✖ EIGHTEEN / 5'6" / 110 lbs
✖ born in HK
✖ SINGLE and not looking .
✖ NO , i will not go on webcam for you .

I ROLL WIT` THEE BEST ♥

♥ BC ✖ JV ✖ JT ✖ NL ✖ TN ✖ TL

i got my f o u r ladys , and roll with my fellas !
WHY? bitches talk shit cause they can't run shit.
guys won't don't as much beef as chics.

✖ INFORMATION

More about me , I was born in Hong Kong , and moved to UK when I was 4 years old . Yes, I can speak fluently in English . I visit my family in Hong Kong alot, but I'm living in Canada. I'm entering University in London this October 2008. What University? Go look for me if you're interested. I understand some Cantonese, but can not read it. I do not live with my parents, my older brother takes care of me; there's a reason for that . I go clubbing when I want to , not cause I want to meet YOU . I know my limits when I drink, you wont ever see me hungover. I am against Drinking and Driving because my best friend died from a drunk driver . I am SINGLE AND NOT LOOKING . If I don't reply to you, suck it up. I can't reply to everyone who messages me unless I FEEL like talking.
Love, Stephy Wong ~

✖ FAQs

Whats you're email?
Look on my contact information, dumbfuck. ♥

How old are you & are you single?
Read my profile, there's a reason why it's there.

Where do you work?
I currently work at a health and beauty salon , will not tell you where you stalker . :)

How come you don't put more pictures of yourself?
Why should I? This isn't a gallery, it's my own profile.

How do you keep a perfect figure?
Excersise, workout, and EAT MEAT.

NOTE: i barely go on the computer so dont get mad if your friend request isn't accepted.
: )

Other picture: